María Inés Garín
Since María Inés joined Alegalis, she has focused mainly in the field of International Law. Since then, she has participated in due diligence processes, companies’ acquisitions, incorporating offshore companies, drafting international contracts and designing corporate structures related to family succession and the protection of the family´s estate.
Before that, she worked in the field of Corporate Law including Mercantile, Civil and Notary Law.
- Counseling in matters of offshores companies in countries such as Panama, Hong Kong, British Virgin Islands, Seychelles and Samoa.
- Incorporation of companies in Delaware.
- Counseling in matters of companies and private foundations in Panama.
- Preparation, design and counseling for corporate structures.
- Drafting and counseling international contracts.
- Due diligence processes.